Blitzball-Fantasy-Draft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first step

Go down

The first step Empty The first step

Post by Soh Wed 6 Oct - 8:20

History

Prelude

The road to Lucas
After the incident in Kilika, Tidus no longer seems certain that he wants to continue with the group. His desire to find Auron and play blitzball with Wakka became his number one goal. After talking about it with Wakka, the latter tells him about what will happen to Yuna to kill Sin. Tidus, in shock, does not wish to see Yuna die. "He must have a way to save Yuna". After the conversation, Tidus start to think of a way. They finally arrive at Luca.

At Luca
Tidus keep thinking about what Wakka told him, and he thinks he sees an Al Bhed. He immediately runs in the direction, and calls out to him. "Do you know Rikku?" Wakka seeing him run, joins him. "Who is he?". The Al Bhed recognized Tidus. He muttered a few words in Al Bhed. Then mimed gestures indicating to follow him. They arrive on a boat, and go inside.

On the boat
Wakka didn't like what he saw. "Machina ..." He whispered to Tidus "Damn Al Bhed with theirs ..." Before he could finish, Tidus yells "Rikku !!" After a moment of explanation, Tidus asks why she is there? With a lot of hesitation, Rikku tells him about a girl who is in his family. Who is in danger from peliranage.
Tidus quickly understood who it was. But Wakka hadn't made the connection yet. "And how are you going to help her?" said Wakka. "We're going to kidnap her and put her in a safe place." "Not a bad idea.. who is she ?". After a long and emotional discussion. Wakka approves the plan. It will take place against the Al Bhed match.

The kidnaping

Aware of the kidnaping plan, Tidus and Wakka make sure to be at the Blitzball game, leaving Lulu and Kimahri alone to search for Yuna. After the victory of the Besaid Aurochs, the Al Bhed left the doc very quickly. Wakka explain everything to Lulu and Kimahri. Lulu got angry and yelled at Wakka. Kimahri didn't say a word, he just left. Rumor said that he moves heaven and earth to find Yuna. Another says he left to face the Ronsos. And another says that we saw him as a salesman at Rin's counters. Lulu returned to Besaid Islands but never spoke to Wakka again.
Wakka : "All i have now its Blitzball....
Tidus: We did the right thing. So lets win this".

After the victory
Besaid won the Cup, and the enthusiasm generated was fabulous, so much that some high-ranking people wanted to take advantage of it. But how? They needed an idea to win back people's favor, and especially to reunite all of Spira. One day a man came with a idea, we will follow his history.

Blitzball Fantasy Draft
We have this goal for the people of Spira, and I have always loved Blitzball. Only, how to unite all peoples? So I said to myself to understand the nature of the Guado, you have to play with them? Understand the meaning of Ronso life, try to learn Al Bhed. And that's where the idea happened. All I needed was to convince my superiors and find managers. I've always wanted to get involved in blitzball, and this Besaid Aurochs game, that fervor was epid. I wanted to be their manager. End of Diary collects

This man had succeeded in implanting the idea. He had to finish recruiting managers and prepare his speech to all Blitzball players. After long days surveying Spira, he finally found the managers. And his speech had made the people in turmoil. They all wanted to know how the Blitzball show was going to play out

Tomorrow is the big day, we will be the 6 managers around a table to decide which players we will take. I can't wait, I want this event to leave everybody speechless.
As I was the author of the project I have the first pick. I have already scouted almost all the players and I have a list in mind, I hope it goes well. End of Diary collects

The draft pick
Besaid Aurochs: Soh
Picks: 1, 12, 13, 24, 25, 36
F: Shaami
F: Argei Ronso
MF: Kiyuri
D: Berrick
D: Kyo
GL: Nimrock

Kilika Beasts: TidusFFI0
Picks: 2, 11, 14, 23, 26, 35
F: Wedge
F: Datto
MF: Graav
D: Svanda
D: Auda Guado
GL: Jumal

Luca Goers: Reidog
Picks: 3, 10, 15, 22, 27, 34
F: Tidus
F: Eigaar
MF: Judda
D: Naida
D: Lakkam
GL: Noy Guado

Ronso Fangs: DreamEater12
Picks: 4, 9, 16, 21, 28, 33
F: Vilucha
F: Larbeight
MF: Linna
D: Irga Ronso
D: Nav Guado
GL: Nizarut

Guado Glories: Scrappymatt10
Picks: 5, 8, 17, 20, 29, 32
F: Blappa
F: Giera Guado
MF: Brother
D: Nuvy Ronso
D: Doram
GL: Durren

Al Bhed Psyches: jiggyjohn0_0
Picks: 6, 7, 18, 19, 30, 31
F: Bickson
F: Wakka
MF: Mep
D: Zalitz
D: Ropp
GL: Miyu

I've got almost everyone i wanted, but I think I'm going to have a problem with Kyou. I have the impression that he does not want to play a defender. Yet that's why I recruited him, I may have to find a plan B. E,d of Diarry collects

The deadline trade

For the first season, no trade will be allowed.

Soh
Admin

https://blitz-fantasy-draft.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum