Blitzball-Fantasy-Draft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 (Human vs AI)

Go down

Season 1 (Human vs AI) Empty Season 1 (Human vs AI)

Post by Soh Tue 5 Oct - 22:55

Pre-season

Season 1 (Human vs AI) Bianca10 "Hello everyone its Louisa, your new reporter! Shaami left us for a new profession. And precisely I find myself in front of the creator of this magnificent project, "Blitzball Fantasy Draft". Mr. Soh! Mr. Soh, a minute for the viewers?

Hello, yes of course, but quickly, I have a lot to do. Season 1 (Human vs AI) Soh510

Louisa : Alright, are you excited that the first games of this project are tomorrow?
Soh : Yes of course, we have work very hard to be able to set everything up quickly
Louisa : If the project works, will there be other seasons?
Soh : I hope so ! Now if you excuse me.
Louisa Yes, thank you very much, last question, who will win ?
Soh : Ahahaha Besaid Aurochs !

Game 1
(Sorry first screen was in french, all others will be in english)
My first game, i'm very confident, but it will be very difficult.

Season 1 (Human vs AI) Game_110
Season 1 (Human vs AI) Rankin10
Season 1 (Human vs AI) Rankin12

This first game was very difficult, Brother was everywhere, and Durren was very good, both took 2 lvl in this game. They had a lot of opportunity but Nimrook was solid and took 2 lvl too. Shaami shoot a lot but didnt scores. Argey was very good

Game 2
Season 1 (Human vs AI) Game_210
Season 1 (Human vs AI) Rankin11
Season 1 (Human vs AI) Rankin13

This one was a bit easier, Noy is level 3 after the game but Argey pass throught him, Shaami still not scores... They didn't have a lot of opportunity, only Tidus, but from far away, without any danger for Nimrook

Soh
Admin

https://blitz-fantasy-draft.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum